Saturday, June 11, 2011

Review: Body Shop Bath & Skin Care


ATM: Favourite products from The Body Shop






















Tea Tree Body Wash $13
If you're like me and you're prone to back-ne (back acne) I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY, recommend Bath and Body works Tea Tree Body Wash. I've been using this body wash for a week and I'm already seeing great results. At first I was afraid of the scent the body wash was giving off and that it would be over-drying, however the tea tree scent wasn't strong at all. In fact, the smell was quiet refreshing! Also, the very first ingredient is: Water. Thats what the good stuffs made of ;) Last but not least, tea tree is a natural ingredient that is absolutely beneficial to the skin





















Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser $14 (now $8)
The product name says it all. Everyone knows that ALOE is AMAZING for the skin. All I have to say is, my skin feels a lot smoother and less "stressed". Its safe to use daily and it will not over dry your skin. Once again, the first ingredient is Water and the second is Aloe ;) Its a MUST BUY **


They have an awesome sale going on right now so hurry up and get em while you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment